Change-of-Pace Burgers Recipe
Please the whole family with an all-American meal at home. Juicy Change-of-Pace Burgers are filled with a tantalizing blend of vegetables and offer a great new way to serve up a classic. Nita Smith of Bellefonte, Pennsylvania shares the recipe.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Ketchup and mustard, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the onion, green pepper, mushrooms and chili sauce. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook patties over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Serve on buns with ketchup and mustard if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 380 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 490mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Change-of-Pace Burgers
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC