- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cherry pomegranate juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) Champagne or sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Slowly stir in club soda and champagne. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews forChampagne Fruit Punch
"Made this for a bridal shower and the punch bowl was empty when it was over :) I will make again but play around with juice flavors."