VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cherry pomegranate juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) champagne or sparkling white grape juice, chilled
- In a punch bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Slowly stir in club soda and champagne. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Champagne Fruit Punch in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p50
Reviews forChampagne Fruit Punch
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 28, 2014
"Made this for a bridal shower and the punch bowl was empty when it was over :) I will make again but play around with juice flavors."