I love serving this for holiday get-togethers because it's festive, easy to make and is a great way to incorporate fruit in a buffet type setting. I also serve it frequently as a light dessert. Chambord often can be found at your local liquor store in small airplane-sized bottles, which work great for this. During the Christmas season, I always like to include starfruit to make it even more festive. —Brittany Allyn, Mesa, Arizona
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Chambord raspberry liqueur, divided
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Whisk together cream cheese, 3 tablespoons Chambord and raspberry jam until very smooth. In another bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until combined. Spoon into small glasses; refrigerate. Just before serving, drizzle remaining Chambord over cream mixture. Serve with fresh fruit.