All ages are sure to enjoy this easy-to-assemble snack. "We spend a lot of time camping, canoing and attending softball games," says Holly Youngers from Cunningham, Kansas. "This crunchy mix is good for any of these occasions."
Recommended: 15 After-School Snacks Kids Will Love
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 5 cups cookie-flavored crisp cereal
- 5 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 5 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 2 cups dried banana chips
- 2 cups salted mixed nuts
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4-3/4 quarts.
Originally published as Cereal Trail Mix in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p40