You can easily make chocolate-covered spoons with this recipe from our Test Kitchen. Serve them with coffee or hot chocolate.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 metal or plastic spoons
- Peppermints and/or Andes candies, chopped
- In a microwave, melt semisweet chips; stir until smooth. Dip spoons into chocolate. Tap the handle of spoon on the edge of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper. Sprinkle with chopped candies. Let stand until set.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 36 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Celebration Spoons in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.