Cayenne Pretzels Recipe
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound (12 cups) pretzel sticks
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the oil, dressing mix, garlic salt and cayenne. Divide pretzels between two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Pour oil mixture over pretzels; stir to coat.
- 2. Bake at 200° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
3/4 cup: 236 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 690mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Cayenne Pretzels
"These are great little snacks. They certainly are a hit with my spice loving family."
"These are Awesome made as is. I made them for a party last night and everyone raved about them and they want the recipe."
"These look like normal pretzels and then give the mouth a wonderful suprize!"
"Great....a hit at all my parties. Teens as well as adults love these pretzels and so easy to make. Rone"
"WOW, AMAZING, Whats in these, Can I have the recipe, Can I have the left overs.I've made these 5 times, they disappear right away. They are so easy to make and a hit everytime."
"They do get spicier the next day!"
"This is a great recipe. I did not have packaged ranch dressing on hand, so I used two tablespoons of Penzeys buttermilk ranch dressing base."
"I have made these pretzels several times and always get rave reviews! These are a great snack. I usually bring them to potlucks or holiday gatherings. They are always a hit!"
"These were a great success with my 8 teenage boys!"
"My kids and I make homemade pretzels.I am going to try making them Cayenne from the ingredients you shared. Thanks!"