Cauliflower with Parmesan Topping
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add cauliflower. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook for 15-18 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, melt butter. Add bread crumbs; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until toasted and browned. Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Drain cauliflower; top with crumb mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 150 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 459mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 17, 2018
HUGE family-pleaser and easy to prep
Aug 26, 2016
I made this following the exact recipe - FANTASTIC! This is extremely tasty and very addicting!
May 21, 2014
Very tasty. I was surprised how good it was. I added some salt and pepper but the Parmesan cheese gave it a lot of flavor.