- 1/4 cup sliced leek (white portion only)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a saucepan, saute leek and celery in butter until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 12-16 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Yield: 2-4 servings.
Reviews forCauliflower Tomato Soup
"My husband proclaimed this wonderful and ate it up. I wasn't convinced. I had some cauliflower and a leek to use so I decided to try this. It really just tasted like veggies in tomato soup. I added the higher amount of dill but didn't taste it."