- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 to 3/4 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a large salad bowl, combine cauliflower, spinach, mushrooms and bacon. Add dressing and toss to coat; serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCauliflower Spinach Salad
"I make a variation of this....w/1/2 mayo,1/2 miracle whip, romaine instead of spinach and no mushrooms. A really good salad, though."
"this is one of our all time favorites!"