Everyone who tries this salad loves it! I like to make it often when cauliflower is in season. People may be surprised, but there still are a lot of farms here on Long Island, and there's nothing quite like fresh Long Island produce.
Recommended: 20 Ways to Cook with Cauliflower
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1-1/2 cups diced carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower, carrots, celery, green onions and radishes. Combine all of the remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and stir to coat. Cover and chill for several hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cauliflower Salad in Country Extra July 1994, p47
Reviews forCauliflower Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2010
"not a fan of the dressing. odd tasting. maybe i'm just stuck on the usual sour cream and/or mayo in creamy summer salads like this one. the yogurt was not a good substitute."