- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1-1/2 cups diced carrots
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions with tops
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 carton (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white or tarragon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower, carrots, celery, green onions and radishes. Combine all of the remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and stir to coat. Cover and chill for several hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forCauliflower Salad
"not a fan of the dressing. odd tasting. maybe i'm just stuck on the usual sour cream and/or mayo in creamy summer salads like this one. the yogurt was not a good substitute."