Cauliflower Radish Salad
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 4 cups cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower, onions and water chestnuts. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salad dressing mix. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, stir in radishes.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 103 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Apr 10, 2016
Very good, will make again.
Jun 1, 2011
This is a delightful change of pace from potato salad. I've made it several times and people always enjoy it. I lightly steam the cauliflower because I like it better that way than raw.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.