Cauliflower Cheese Soup Recipe
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 to 2 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower florets, cooked just until tender
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a saucepan, heat first four ingredients until carrots are tender. Stir in soup, milk, corn and cauliflower. Heat through. Just before serving, stir in the cheeses and pepper. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 189 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 39mg cholesterol, 536mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Cauliflower Cheese Soup
"This was such an easy recipe. Definitely a keeper for those hectic days. I added some cubed ham for a little something extra."