Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 to 2 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower florets, cooked just until tender
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a saucepan, heat first four ingredients until carrots are tender. Stir in soup, milk, corn and cauliflower. Heat through. Just before serving, stir in the cheeses and pepper. Serve immediately.
Dec 23, 2013
This soup was great!!! I changed the soup to cream of chicken soup and added some diced ham. Everyone loved it and my husband said "write this one down because it is a keeper". The kids and I loved it too, the pot was empty, no left overs.
Jan 25, 2011
This was such an easy recipe. Definitely a keeper for those hectic days. I added some cubed ham for a little something extra.