- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (7 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 to 2 cups fresh or frozen cauliflower florets, cooked just until tender
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Provolone or mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a saucepan, heat first four ingredients until carrots are tender. Stir in soup, milk, corn and cauliflower. Heat through. Just before serving, stir in the cheeses and pepper. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCauliflower Cheese Soup
"This was such an easy recipe. Definitely a keeper for those hectic days. I added some cubed ham for a little something extra."