Ranch dressing provides the mild seasoning in this quick and crunchy vegetable salad sent in by Darcy Dougherty, of Postville, Iowa. Buying precut cauliflower from your grocer's produce section helps streamline prep even further.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 4 medium carrots, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup cashews
- In a serving bowl, combine the cauliflower, carrots and peas. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Just before serving, stir in cashews. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Cauliflower Cashew Salad in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p6