Cauliflower and Radish Salad
Friends always ask for this recipe whenever I make this dish for a special occasion. It's so good and goes a long way.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 medium head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 4 to 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Caesar salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, radishes and green pepper. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over cauliflower mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 76 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 157mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Creamy Cauliflower Salad in Country June/July 2001