Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 each medium sweet red, yellow and orange pepper, julienned
- 10 pretzel rods, broken in half
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve with pepper strips and pretzels.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 28, 2012
This is great! I first made it for an office Halloween afternoon snack. I'm making it again for this year's home party. I actually used a whole rye loaf and cut out the center. Then inserted a glass bowl of the same dimensions. I also dyed the dip green for an added touch.