Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 each medium sweet red, yellow and orange pepper, julienned
- 10 pretzel rods, broken in half
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve with pepper strips and pretzels.
Aug 28, 2012
This is great! I first made it for an office Halloween afternoon snack. I'm making it again for this year's home party. I actually used a whole rye loaf and cut out the center. Then inserted a glass bowl of the same dimensions. I also dyed the dip green for an added touch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.