Catalina Tomato Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 6 cups chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 jar (5-1/4 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and halved
- 3/4 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 150 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 620mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 24, 2013
Would like to make this recipe if you would please finish the ingredients. Thank you
Aug 21, 2013
This is great. In response to the first query, the bowl appears to be lined with romaine, which makes sense for a salad, the white appears to be white cooked rice which I have seen in other tomato recipes. I will try it that way
Jul 9, 2010
I love tomatoes too as well as Catalina dressing and would love to try this recipe but it appears to be incomplete. The picture shows the tomato mixture in a bowl lined with something green and there seems to be something white between the tomato mixture and the green lining. Could you, please, tell me what you used with the tomato mixture. It looks delicious!