Cashew Vegetable Salad
No one will guess this eye-appealing cashew salad from Amy Balenzano of Spokane, Washington comes together in minutes. The homemade dressing with a hint of ginger gives it so much flavor, they’ll think you spent all day in the kitchen.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 to 1 cup whole cashews
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash garlic powder
- In a large salad bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Serve immediately.