- 1/4 cup mango chutney, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup lightly salted cashews, chopped
- Additional mango chutney, optional
- Mix together first four ingredients until blended.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper flakes; place on an oiled grill rack over medium heat. Grill chicken, covered, until a thermometer reads 170°, 6-8 minutes per side, brushing with chutney mixture during the last 5 minutes. Serve with mango; top with cashews and, if desired, additional chutney. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCashew Mango Grilled Chicken
"Trisha, you've never yet steered me wrong. We loved-loved-loved this recipe! I made it for the two of us, using two large chicken thighs and halving the remaining ingredients, except that I omitted the red pepper flakes (my preferred brand of chutney is spicy on its own) and added two small containers of diced mango in extra-light syrup, which I drained thoroughly. I was able to find cashew butter online, at approximately half the cost of the only brand carried by my local grocer."