Cashew Chicken Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir in the chicken, celery, cashews and onion. Spoon about 1 cup down the center of each tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 698 calories, 47g fat (10g saturated fat), 119mg cholesterol, 1163mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 40g protein.
Jun 19, 2013
After reading the nutritional facts I understand why this was go good. I made it as directed and it was delicious. My husband really liked it.
Nov 23, 2011
These are delicious as a light dinner with pasta or spaghetti salad. I used the Lavash wraps instead of flour tortillas.
Oct 15, 2009
My family loves this recipe! We make it often. We sometimes like to use croissants instead of flour tortillas.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.