- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen sliced carrots, thawed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted or 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large skillet, saute carrots in butter for 2 minutes. Add the broth, sugar, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 2-5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Add peas and cumin. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes longer or until peas are crisp-tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCarrots with Sugar Snap Peas
"Wonderful! My and hubby gobbled it down and they are very pickie whenit comes to eating veggies."
"Absolutely delicious! Definitely a keeper! I'm usually not much of a cooked carrots fan, but this recipe is irresistable."