Carrot Zucchini Saute
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 2-inch julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound zucchini, cut into 2-inch julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute carrots in oil for 10 minutes. Add zucchini; saute 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with vinegar, Italian seasoning and salt; toss.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 64 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 237mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 9, 2012
We love this recipe! When zucchini start coming in from the garden, this is the first zucchini recipe I make. It is easy and my husband and I both love it. I make it lots during the summer when I have lots of zucchini to use.