- 1 pound carrots, cut into 2-inch julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 3/4 pound zucchini, cut into 2-inch julienne strips
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute carrots in oil for 10 minutes. Add zucchini; saute 10 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Sprinkle with vinegar, Italian seasoning and salt; toss. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCarrot Zucchini Saute
"We love this recipe! When zucchini start coming in from the garden, this is the first zucchini recipe I make. It is easy and my husband and I both love it. I make it lots during the summer when I have lots of zucchini to use."