Carrot Pineapple Bread Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil; add carrots, pineapple and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; beat into carrot mixture. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves.
1 slice: 165 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Carrot Pineapple Bread
"This was very bland, even after I added more spices than called for. No one in my family really liked it. I wouldn't make this again."