VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar and oil; add carrots, pineapple and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; beat into carrot mixture.
- Pour into two greased 8x4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves.
Originally published as Carrot Pineapple Bread in Taste of Home October/November 1997, p18
Reviews forCarrot Pineapple Bread
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2016
"This was very bland, even after I added more spices than called for. No one in my family really liked it. I wouldn't make this again."
Reviewed Sep. 17, 2009