- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies
- 1-1/2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup canned vanilla frosting
- Orange paste food coloring
- 2 to 3 pieces pull-apart green apple licorice
- Finely crush half of the cookies; coarsely crush the remaining cookies.
- In a large bowl, beat ice cream, whipped topping and finely crushed cookies until blended. Spread into an 8-in. square dish; sprinkle with crushed cookies. Freeze until firm.
- Tint frosting orange; pipe carrot tops in rows over dessert. Cut green apple licorice into 1-in. pieces; separate strands, leaving one end intact. Place on carrots to form stems. Yield: 12 servings
Reviews forCarrot Garden Ice Cream Dessert
"This did remind me of the dirt that I use to make for my kids. They still ask for that. This is a frozen alternative to that. I didn't have time for the carrot decoration, which was fine. I will be making this again and again. So easy!"