VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 medium carrots, shredded
- 1 small bunch broccoli (about 12 ounces), chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 to 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and mustard. Add to vegetable mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Stir in bacon just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Carrot Broccoli Salad in Country February/March 2000, p51
Reviews forCarrot Broccoli Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 28, 2014
"I had this at a picnic , it was so yummyI had to come home and look up the recipe for my own collection !"
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2013
"YUMMY! Only changes I made were I used two small bunches of broccoli and a sweet onion. Will definitly make it again!!"