Fruit cocktail in stir-fry? You might be surprised by how good this dish is. It's a promising go-to option when time's tight. —Jeanne Holt, Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Featured In: 5-Ingredient Chicken Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed tropical fruit, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 packages (8.8 ounces each) ready-to-serve brown rice
- In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sprinkle with jerk seasoning. Stir-fry 3-5 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to pan with fruit. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Meanwhile, heat rice according to package directions. Serve with chicken. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caribbean Chicken Stir-Fry in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2014
Reviews forCaribbean Chicken Stir-Fry
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review