- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup thawed non-alcoholic pina colada mix, divided
- 1/2 cup tangerine or mandarin orange segments
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups torn romaine or iceberg lettuce
- Combine chicken and 2 tablespoons pina colada mix. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook and stir chicken mixture over medium heat until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- Combine the tangerines, celery, pineapple, onion and olives in a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, salt, pepper and the remaining pina colada mix.
- Add chicken and romaine to the tangerine mixture; drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCaribbean Chicken Caesar Salad for Two
"This delicous and great if you are watching your carbs! The pina colada and tangerines give a sweet flavor, but are not overpowering. I would definately make this again. No changes needed."