VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- Ice cubes
- 3 ounces Amaretto
- 2 ounces caramel-flavored Irish cream liqueur
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla vodka
- Chocolate syrup, optional
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the Amaretto, Irish cream liqueur and vodka; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of two chilled cocktail glasses if desired. Strain Amaretto mixture into glasses. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Vanilla Martinis in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p34
Reviews forCaramel Vanilla Martinis
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2012
"This drink is actually nice and smooth. Therefore, be careful drinking it, ha! Excellent drink."