VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and milk; fold in the whipped topping. Spread half into pie crust. Drizzle with half of the caramel topping. Combine coconut and pecans; sprinkle half over the caramel. Repeat layers. Chill or freeze until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Pie in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p11
Reviews forCaramel Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2010
"I am not crazy about pies and this was wonderful."