- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 3/4 cup coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a mixing bowl, blend cream cheese and milk; fold in the whipped topping. Spread half into pie crust. Drizzle with half of the caramel topping. Combine coconut and pecans; sprinkle half over the caramel. Repeat layers. Chill or freeze until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCaramel Pie
"I am not crazy about pies and this was wonderful."