Caramel Pecan Logs Recipe
"These logs are absolutely the best and slice into pretty rounds," notes Lyons, Georgia field editor Suzanne McKinley.
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag (14 ounces) caramels
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1. In a bowl, combine sugar, creme and vanilla; knead until smooth (mixture will be dry). Shape into six 4-1/2-in. x 1-1/4-in. logs. Chill overnight. In the top of a double boiler over boiling water, cook and stir caramels and water until smooth. Dip logs into caramel; roll in pecans. Chill for 2 hours. Cut into 1/3-in. slices. Yield: about 6-1/2 dozen.
1 each: 62 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Caramel Pecan Logs
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC