- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- Additional fat-free caramel ice cream topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate with pastry. Trim and flute edges. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and vanilla until smooth. Spread into pastry shell; sprinkle with pecans.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining eggs; gradually whisk in caramel topping until blended. Pour slowly over pecans.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned (loosely cover edges with foil after 20 minutes if pie browns too quickly). Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before slicing. If desired, garnish with additional caramel ice cream topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Caramel-Pecan Cheesecake Pie
"Haven't made this pie yet but was just wondering if anyone has tried making this with Salted Caramel because they were out of the Smuckers caramel topping at the store. Please Help!!!! Just want to make sure I won't ruin it."
"Very delicious and was a huge hit with the family."
"This is super delicious!"
"Made this awhile back, but forgot to rate. Easy dessert to make and came out looking just like the picture. It's very good but super rich!"
"Regarding Andrews89: If it was eggy & lumpy, it's possible your oven runs hotter than the dial; get an oven thermometer & check the temperature settings. It's also possible you didn't beat the cheesecake mixture long enough. Check out those things & try again.(Rating is not based on having tried recipe, I just wanted to give some advice!)"
"very easy to make, looks like the picture, will make again"