Caramel Macchiato Floats Recipe
“I made these creamy, caramel-flavored floats for a party, and everyone loved them!” —Melissa Heller, Santa Maria, California
- 6 cups cold brewed coffee
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup caramel flavoring syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups coffee ice cream
- 4 cups dulce de leche ice cream
- Whipped cream and caramel sundae syrup
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine the first four ingredients. Divide ice cream among eight chilled glasses; pour coffee mixture over top. Garnish servings with whipped cream and sundae syrup. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving: 498 calories, 27g fat (15g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (56g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Caramel Macchiato Floats
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC