Caramel Macchiato Floats
I made these creamy, caramel-flavored floats for a party, and everyone loved them! —Melissa Heller, Santa Maria, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 cups cold brewed coffee
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup caramel flavoring syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 cups coffee ice cream
- 4 cups dulce de leche ice cream
- Whipped cream and caramel sundae syrup
- In a large pitcher, combine the first four ingredients. Divide ice cream among eight chilled glasses; pour coffee mixture over top. Garnish servings with whipped cream and sundae syrup.