Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing
- 4 ounces white baking chocolate, divided
- 12 metal or plastic spoons
- 8 caramels
- 2 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt two ounces of white chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip six spoons into chocolate; tap spoon handles on edge of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Repeat with remaining chocolate and spoons.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt caramels and cream; stir until smooth. Drizzle over spoons. Let stand until set.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 42 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 19mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jan 19, 2012
I have made spoons like this in the past. I am looking forward to making this recipe. I put mine in cello bags and give for gifts. They are great teacher gifts or to have some for unexpected guests.
Aug 20, 2009
What would be the best way to store these and how long would they stay fresh?
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.