Caramel Corn Treats
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 5 cups caramel corn
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup miniature cheddar cheese fish-shaped crackers
- 1-1/4 cups Reese's pieces, divided
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the caramel corn, pretzels, crackers and 1 cup Reese's pieces. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter; add vanilla and stir until smooth. Pour over pretzel mixture; stir until well coated.
- Press into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Sprinkle with remaining Reese's pieces; press lightly. Let stand until set. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 161 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 128mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.
Oct 30, 2015
Easy, pretty and delicious. I love the sweet, salty combination. II added some candy corn and peanuts the second time I made it. It's a good thing it's so easy because it's addicting.
Nov 2, 2010
Have already made this the second time. Very delicious!!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.