Caramel-Coffee Ice Cream Sandwiches
Coffee lends grown-up appeal to this sweet combo of caramel, chocolate and ice cream from our Test Kitchen. The special-tasting dessert will leave your taste buds wide awake and wanting more!
- Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 4 cups dulce de leche ice cream, softened
- Chocolate-covered coffee beans, chopped
- 1. Prepare batter for Brownie for Ice Cream Sandwiches; stir in coffee granules. Bake and cool according to recipe directions. Cut brownie in half widthwise. Spread ice cream over one brownie half. Turn over remaining brownie half; place over ice cream. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- 2. Cut into bars, squares or desired shapes. Dip sides of ice cream sandwiches in coffee beans. Wrap in plastic; freeze on a baking sheet until serving.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC