Caramel-Chai Tea Latte
Inspired by the spicy chai drinks served at coffee shops, I whipped up a caramel-drizzled latte I can enjoy at home anytime. —Katelyn Kelly, Perryville, Maryland
- 3-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 10 chai-flavored black tea bags
- 1/3 cup caramel flavoring syrup
- Sweetened whipped cream and hot caramel ice cream topping, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, bring water and milk to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Add tea bags. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; continue steeping, covered, 5 minutes.
- 2. Squeeze excess liquid from all tea bags into tea; discard tea bags. Stir in caramel syrup. If desired, top servings with whipped cream and caramel topping.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC