Nothing beats the pairing of buttery caramel and rich cashews; add it to a chocolaty cake pop and you have one irresistible little treat. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Featured In: 25 Fun Halloween Treats
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 3/4 cup dulce de leche
- 48 lollipop sticks
- 2-1/2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Chopped cashews
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add dulce de leche and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place on baking sheets; insert sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours or refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until cake balls are firm.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating. Dip each cake ball in coating; allow excess to drip off. Coat with cashews. Insert cake pops into a styrofoam block to stand. Let stand until set. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Caramel Cashew Cake Pops in Bakeshop Favorites 2012, p47
Reviews forCaramel Cashew Cake Pops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2013