Caramel Banana Dessert
This dessert leaves plenty of room for imagination. Replace chocolate sauce for the caramel, substitute your favorite nut topping or create a mini sundae with scoops of ice cream.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 4 to 6 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 4 to 6 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Whipped topping, optional
- Place the banana individual serving dishes. Top with caramel topping and pecans. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.