This dessert leaves plenty of room for imagination. Replace chocolate sauce for the caramel, substitute your favorite nut topping or create a mini sundae with scoops of ice cream.
Recommended: Cake Recipes Across America
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 4 to 6 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 4 to 6 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Whipped topping, optional
- Place the banana sin individual serving dishes. Top with caramel topping and pecans. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Banana Dessert in Country Woman January/February 1998, p37