VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 5 teaspoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 7 ice cubes
- Additional caramel ice cream topping, optional
- In a blender, combine the apple, juice concentrate, ice cream topping and lemon juice; cover and process until blended. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Drizzle with additional caramel topping if desired; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Apple Slushies in Smoothies & Other Beverages 2008 2008, p57
Reviews forCaramel Apple Slushies
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2013
"I am a field editor.. Made this for my family this evening with the apples from our recent trip to the orchard. Awesome. You can substitute apple cider for the juice concentrate.. Be making this again very soon!! Thanks!"