- 1 cup chilled apple cider or unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup chilled ginger ale or lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons caramel sundae syrup
- Finely chopped peeled apple, optional
- Divide cider and ginger ale between two glasses. Top with ice cream; drizzle with caramel syrup. Top with diced apples if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCaramel Apple Float
"Great twist on the classic float. I drizzled the caramel syrup inside the glass then added the rest of the ingredients."
"I think this is probably one of the best things I've ever made."