- 2 medium apples, cubed
- 1 log (6 ounces) Brie cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup hot caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- On each of six appetizer skewers, alternately thread apple and cheese cubes; place on a serving plate. Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with macadamia nuts and cranberries. Yield: 6 skewers.
Reviews forCaramel Apple and Brie Skewers
"Made half of my skewers with the full toppings and some with just brie and apples. BOTH were a hit (some people just don't like sticky caramel), and the combo is great. This was a very quick snack to make for the girl's night in that I hosted. Definitely a recipe that I'll keep as a go-to!"
"We didn't have any skewers, so we cored the apples and then sliced them into thin discs. The ingredients were sprinkled over the discs, with the brie sliced thinly, and served like mini plates. They were quite a hit and the ingredients all complement eachother quite nicely!"