- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cold strong brewed coffee
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (13.6 ounces) fat-free pound cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until softened. Gradually beat in coffee. In a small bowl, whisk the milk, pudding mix and cinnamon for 2 minutes; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Set aside 1/4 cup whipped topping. Fold remaining whipped topping into pudding mixture. In a 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl, layer a third of the pound cake cubes and a third of the pudding mixture; repeat layers twice. Garnish with reserved whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forCappuccino Trifle
"Tasty and light! I make mine with angel food case in leiu of the pound cake to make it even later."