Cappuccino Chip Cupcakes
I use a muffin mix, white chips and instant coffee granules to make these coffee-house treats.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) double chocolate muffin mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white baking chips
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, water, egg, coffee granules and cinnamon just until moistened. Fold in chips. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 18-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 242 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 273mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Feb 28, 2012
Yum Yum Yum!!! Everyone really loved these & I've passed on the recipe to other friends! Easy to make & very addictive!
Jun 27, 2008
These have great flavor and are a quick fix. Definitely a new chocolate craving favorite!!